Kecak & fire dance at Batubulan village
|1-4 persons||USD 49.00||per group|
|5-7 persons||USD 69.00||per group|
|8-12 persons||USD 95.00||per group|
Kecak Dance is a form of Balinese Hindu dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali, Indonesia.
The dance was created in Gianyar by Wayan Limbak with Walter Spies a great painter from Germany.
They performed this fantastic dance in Europe during their road show trips at that time. The dance is based on the story of the Ramayana and is traditionally served in temples and villages across Bali.
Kecak also known as the Ramayana monkey chant, dance is performed by a circle of as many as 100 performers wearing checked clothes around their waists, percussively chanting "chuk-chu-chuk " and moving their hands and arms.
The performance depicts a battle from the Ramayana, in which the monkey-like Vanaras, led by Hanuman, help Prince Rama fight the evil King Ravana.
Kecak has roots in Sanghyang, a trance-inducing exorcism dance.
Typical of Itineraries
4.00 pm – Pick up at the hotel
5.30 pm - Watching Kecak and fire dance performance show
7.00 pm – Arrive back at Hotel
- You also can book an extra tour before visiting the Kecak show.
- If you think so, you'll be picked up based on your requested time.
- Then please select the Option extra hour car tour-use on the Reservation Form
PRICE Starts from USD 49 per person
This is a private tour, on a fully air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking Tour Driver.
Air-conditioned car, English-speaking tour driver, Parking fees, Drivers' meals.
ExcludesKecak Ticket (IDR 150K / person, Personal expenses, and meals.
- Free Hotel picks up and drop-offs are available for areas: Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, & Seminyak, & Central Ubud only.
- Other areas (Uluwatu, Ungasan, Pererenan & Tabanan) will be charged an extra cost of USD 18.00 / car, which can be paid in cash on the day of the tour to the Tour Driver.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
© BALI GOLDEN TRIPS
NIB 1229002482233 KBLI: 79121 - ABPW | Sertifikat No: 12290024822330001 | Thn. 2021
Jalan Tukad Balian/ Pandawa No 7 Renon 80226 Dps Bali - Indonesia
Youtube @baligoldentrips/videos | Email: email@example.com | Phone / Chat / V-call WhatsApp: +6287779992555 | Url: baligoldentrips.com
Designed by Bali Tourism WebMaster
Cart is empty.